Register for classes now!
Easy as 1, 2, 3…
- REGISTER for your LEARN TO SKATE USA MEMBERSHIP All CSS skaters are required to be a Learn to Skate USA Member. Click here for LTSUSA membership You will receive membership in the best skating program in the U.S. endorsed by US Figure Skating, USA Hockey and US Speedskating; a website full of information to lead you to skating success; Welcome Packet; Learn to Skate USA The Magazine; secondary sport accident insurance; and eligibility to participate in classes, competitions, shows, exhibitions and all activities associated with Learn to Skate USA.
- Determine your class level here
- Click the RED REGISTER NOW Button and follow the prompts to create an account, add a skater and enroll your skater in a class.
- Session fees will be prorated once the session has begun. Click here to register now
- Register for the upcoming session early! Classes fill quickly! Click here to register now
Fall Session (9/23-11/14) $140/session, $1110/All You Can Skate, Bridge Team by Invitation only
Winter 1 Session (11/18-1/30) $140/session, $822/All You Can Skate, Bridge Team by Invitation only
Winter 2 Session (2/3-3/20) $140 /session, $570/All You Can Skate, Bridge Team by Invitation only
Spring Session (3/27-5/19) $140/session, $318/All You Can Skate, Bridge Team by Invitation only
Does your competitive figure skater need Freestyle practice ice? Visit SkateCincinnati.org for more information on the Figure Skating Club of Cincinnati and Freestyle sessions.