Teen and Adult Ice Skating Lessons
Classes for adults and more mature skaters ages 13+
The teen and adult classes teach the fundamentals of skating for a more mature skater (ages 13 and up). Forward skating, backward skating, crossovers, turns, and stops are introduced in 6 progressive levels. Upon completing the Adult 1-6 curriculum, skaters will be ready to advance to more specific disciplines of figure skating such as freeskating, ice dancing, pairs, theatrical skating, or synchronized skating.
What: Learn to Skate USA Basic Ice Skating Lessons
When: Sundays 5:55-6:45 pm and/or Wednesdays 5:55-6:45 pm We offer on-going progressive enrollment, join a class at your convenience. You have the flexibility to choose your start date and class days.
Where: Sports Plus 10765 Reading Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45241
Why: Because we love skating and think you will too!
Bonus: Skate Rental included!
- Adult 1 Forward skating, stops. Introductory level. Ages 13 and up.
- Adult 2 Backward skating, stops. Pre-requisite: Adult 1 or equivalent skills.
- Adult 3 Advanced forward stroking, pumps on circles, turns, backward glides and stops, dance steps. Pre-requisite: Adult 2 or equivalent skills.
- Adult 4 Forward edges and crossovers, backward glides and pumps, hockey stop. Pre-requisite: Adult 3 or equivalent skills.
- Adult 5 Backward edges and crossovers, turns, swing rolls, two foot spin. Pre-requisite: Adult 4 or equivalent skills.
- Adult 6 Advanced forward and backward stroking on pattern, turns, T-stops, Lunge, two foot to one foot spin. Pre-requisite: Adult 5 or equivalent skills.
View a full description of the curriculum here: https://learntoskateusa.com/
Register for a Teen/Adult Class
Learn to Skate USA Membership – All CSS skaters are required to become Learn to Skate USA Members. Click here to register.