Fundamental skating for hockey ages 6+
CSS Learn to Skate USA Hockey 1-4 is designed to teach the fundamentals of hockey skating to beginner skaters. Proper skating technique is the primary focus with an emphasis on speed and agility. (Ages 6 and up or successful completion of Snowplow Sam 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Hockey 1 Introductory level. Age 6 and up (skaters under 6 must have passed Snowplow Sam 1-3). Fall and recover, hockey stance, march, glide, swizzle, t-push, stop.
- Hockey 2 Forward strides, forward c-cuts, backward hustle and swizzles, and more. Prerequisite: Hockey 1
- Hockey 3 Lateral crossovers, forward edges, backward c-cuts, backward stop, one foot stop, and more. Prerequisite: Hockey 2
- Hockey 4 Quick starts and stops, forward crossovers, backward crossovers, hockey stops, and more. Prerequisite: Hockey 3
- Power Skating Powerful backward c-cuts, forward and backward alternating crossovers, lateral pivots, V-stops, turns, and more. Prerequisite: Hockey 4
View a full description of the curriculum here: https://learntoskateusa.com/
Register for a CSS Learn to Skate USA Hockey Class
Learn to Skate $84 4 pack of 50 minute lessons. Take your pick Sundays only or Wednesdays only.
Love to Skate $120 6 pack of 50 minute lessons. Devise a schedule that works for you Sundays only or Wednesdays only.
All You Can Skate through May 11 $1014 prorated at start with easy monthly payments. Attend Sunday and Wednesday 50 minute classes.