Our Skating Coaches
The Cincinnati Skating School sets itself apart by having the highest quality professionals teaching its classes. The safety of the children entrusted to us and the development of proper skating technique is of utmost importance to us. All of our instructors are certified professionals with US Figure Skating, and have passed comprehensive background screening by the National Center for Safety Initiatives.
Our instructors have many years of professional coaching experience, and many have obtained the highest instructor ratings available in the sport, through the Professional Skaters Association. These ratings show that our instructors are committed to continuing to learn the best methods for teaching and developing skating techniques.
Our coaches are passionate about skating and teaching, and believe that strong fundamentals are the key to success in any skating activity.
Meet Our Skating Coaches
- Lisa GrahamSkating Director
20+ years coaching. Credentials include: PSA Master Program Director, PSA Certified Group, PSA Registered Dance, PSA Hockey Certifications 1 & 2, PSA Power Skating, AHA First Aid/CPR/AED certification, CER B. M.S. Sport Behavior and Performance - Miami University, B.Ed Health Education - Corporate Fitness - University of Cincinnati
- Holly McDonellInstructor
12 years coaching. Credentials include: PSA Basic Accreditation, PSA Hockey Certification 1&2, First Aid/CPR/AED. B.A. and M.S. in Education, Regional competitor coach.
- Dori MurrayInstructor
20+ years coaching. Credentials include: PSA Senior Group, ISI judge. Cincinnati Ice Show Team coach. Professional ice show performer: Disney World Parade & Cruise, Cincinnati Zoo Festival of Lights, Le Ice Show, Reflections on Ice
- Marcia WilliamsInstructor
20+ years coaching. Credentials include: PSA Master Program Director, PSA Senior Dance, PSA Master Group, PSA Master Moves in the Field, PSA Hockey Certifications 1 & 2, PSA Power Skating, CER A. Coached skaters through Senior Dance and Moves in the Field.
- Deborah WyattInstructor
20+ years coaching. Credentials include: PSA Registered Moves, PSA Registered Freestyle, CER A. Coached skaters through Senior Moves in the Field, Senior Freestyle, Pre-Gold Dances, and Regional competitions.
- Jessica LemoineInstructorJessica started skating at the age of 7 in Dayton, Ohio and has passed her Senior Moves, Gold Dance & Junior Freestyle. She has been coaching for 15 years and has coached students through Junior Moves, Gold Dance, Intermediate Freestyle, Canadian Senior Skating Skills, and Canadian Gold Dance. Jessica has also worked skated with and coached the Ice Force Synchronized Skating Teams at a variety of levels.
- Ashley DomekInstructorM.Ed from Vanderbilt University 2014, B.S.E.D. Valparaiso University 2011. Began skating at age 4. Starting skating Synchro at age 8 with Dearborn Crystallettes through High School. Won State Competition in Artistic Showcase. Started teaching groups and private lessons at the Centennial Sportsplex in Nashville, TN.
- Jennifer FontanellaInstructorCompeted as a member of Team USA on the Miami University Synchronized Skating Teams. Earned 2 National Synchro Titles. Completed Senior Moves in the Field, Gold Dance, Juvenile Free Dance, Intermediate Freestyle. Passionate about Ice Dancing and Synchronized Skating. Started skating at the age of 9. B.S in Business Administration from Miami University.
- Bobbie SandersonInstructorCompleted Senior Moves in the Field, Gold Dance, Int'l Dances, Senior Freestyle. Competed as a member of the Miami University Varsity Synchronized Skating Team. Won 3 National Synchro Titles in the Collegiate Division. Started skating in Northern New York at age 6.
- Sarah BrizzolaraInstructorSarah began skating at age 11 and has remained involved in the group lesson programs in Cincinnati since 2011. Competed for the Miami University Ice Skating Club for 4 years. Teaches 6th grade in North College Hill.